Start by thinking simple. You know the super cool necklace you "think" is cool because of an interesting design. Stop! The things you find awesome might not relate to her style. The safest and smartest vision to have when shopping for jewelry is staying simple. You want the jewelry to add sparkle to her skin but not take over her image.
Tips and Ideas
3. White Gold
6. Necklace only (don't buy the matching set of earrings that match the necklace exactly)
7. Roses: Try white or blush pink petals. Something different but simple.
8. Something silk.
9. Something shiny but tiny.
10. Something sweet like gelato.
11. A spa day
12. Let her pick the movie if you guys are staying in for the night.
13. Something cute and quirky like matching pajamas (click here).
14. Make her breakfast.
15. Go for a walk and hold hands at a park or the neighborhood.
17. Make dinner simple.
18. Make coffee or grab coffee for the two of you.
19. Wish her a great day.
20. Free hugs.
21. If you both are ready to commit to an animal go to the shelter together and adopt.
22. This might be a far stretch for you but if it's nice out I recommend going the extra mile and making sandwiches and setting up a picnic in the park.
23. If you were born in the late 80's or 90's you can be cute and make her a mixtape of songs that remind you of her but be careful.
24. Make pasta for dinner and a bottle of wine with a gift by her plate.
25. Stay away from a gift card please.