The reason I'm talking about my 2018 skin care routine is because I've done this through trial and error, and I've tried it for at least a year so I can share it.
The number one thing that I learned from 2018 for taking care of my skin is moisturizing and cleansing, morning and night. The only acceptation was in the winter when I wanted a dewy look. When it's winter the more I washed my face the dryer my skin became, and when I applied my makeup it created a rough application. When I'm talking about a rough application, I'm talking about once make up is applied it can look a little bit rougher on the face rather than smooth and moisturized or natural in appearance.
1. Shower with hot water
2. I do not wash my face with soap and water
3. Instead cleanse face with a cleansing water like this one here from Sephora.
4. Apply foundation lightly with fingertips for work ( I prefer a sheer/natural appearance when I'm seeing patients)
Night Time Routine:
1. Wipe off makeup with cleansing wipes fromNeutrogena and they sell this one at any drug store like CVS or Walgreens.
2. Take a hot shower.
3. Moisturize with something very rich in texture but that absorbs amazing. I like this one from Josie Maran that's also sold at Sephora and I also use this oil right on top of it before bed. I'll link everything below also.
4. Apply any kind of eye cream. I always get samples from forever ago and I try to just use them up whenever.