Top 3 reasons why you need this product.
1. They key to glowing skin starts with hydration.
2. This will keep the moisture on your beautiful face.
3. It's TSA travel approved to take with you anywhere you wander.
The reason I'm talking about my 2018 skin care routine is because I've done this through trial and error, and I've tried it for at least a year so I can share it.
The number one thing that I learned from 2018 for taking care of my skin is moisturizing and cleansing, morning and night. The only acceptation was in the winter when I wanted a dewy look. When it's winter the more I washed my face the dryer my skin became, and when I applied my makeup it created a rough application. When I'm talking about a rough application, I'm talking about once make up is applied it can look a little bit rougher on the face rather than smooth and moisturized or natural in appearance.
1. Shower with hot water
2. I do not wash my face with soap and water
3. Instead cleanse face with a cleansing water like this one here from Sephora.
4. Apply foundation lightly with fingertips for work ( I prefer a sheer/natural appearance when I'm seeing patients)
Night Time Routine:
1. Wipe off makeup with cleansing wipes fromNeutrogena and they sell this one at any drug store like CVS or Walgreens.
2. Take a hot shower.
3. Moisturize with something very rich in texture but that absorbs amazing. I like this one from Josie Maran that's also sold at Sephora and I also use this oil right on top of it before bed. I'll link everything below also.
4. Apply any kind of eye cream. I always get samples from forever ago and I try to just use them up whenever.