Top 5 reasons you need this mattress.
1. It arrives in a box that fits through your front door and up your New York City Walk Up apartment.
2. The comfort is unreal, my back is never sore when I wake up.
3. Allswell prices are unbeatable starting at $245 for a Twin size.
4. A 100 - night risk free trial.
5. I'm happy to have my mattress in my home and would get another one from them in the future.
Allswell Hybrid Mattress
Top 3 reasons why Cycloc has your style in mind.
1. Minimalist design, the many color options available will turn your bike into wall art.
2. Functional storage space for locks, keys and wallet.
3. You can position your bike horizontal or vertical which gives you freedom to work with a large or small wall space.
Bike mount - Solo White
Start by thinking simple. You know the super cool necklace you "think" is cool because of an interesting design. Stop! The things you find awesome might not relate to her style. The safest and smartest vision to have when shopping for jewelry is staying simple. You want the jewelry to add sparkle to her skin but not take over her image.
Tips and Ideas
3. White Gold
6. Necklace only (don't buy the matching set of earrings that match the necklace exactly)
7. Roses: Try white or blush pink petals. Something different but simple.
8. Something silk.
9. Something shiny but tiny.
10. Something sweet like gelato.
11. A spa day
12. Let her pick the movie if you guys are staying in for the night.
13. Something cute and quirky like matching pajamas (click here).
14. Make her breakfast.
15. Go for a walk and hold hands at a park or the neighborhood.
17. Make dinner simple.
18. Make coffee or grab coffee for the two of you.
19. Wish her a great day.
20. Free hugs.
21. If you both are ready to commit to an animal go to the shelter together and adopt.
22. This might be a far stretch for you but if it's nice out I recommend going the extra mile and making sandwiches and setting up a picnic in the park.
23. If you were born in the late 80's or 90's you can be cute and make her a mixtape of songs that remind you of her but be careful.
24. Make pasta for dinner and a bottle of wine with a gift by her plate.
25. Stay away from a gift card please.
On my first day in Paris I left my DUFMOD bag in a random building, it had my Lady Dior bag hidden inside and covered by it's dust bag. I didn't realize that my bag was missing until an hour later and then in came the panic. I was for sure that my bag had disappeared by now because Parisian locals warned me about pick pocketing and in this scenario it was the whole pocketbook. Let's just say after a few tears and panic this basket became my lucky charm.
I traveled with my basket through out Paris and it came in handy when I went to the grocery store for some bread and wine. The locals here also use reusable bags when they shop, they all look stylish and functional. The amount of weight that this tote could hold without any sign of the handles coming apart is amazing. The price point is affordable and chíc for your everyday needs.
Go check out my lucky bag here.
Baskets are from DUFMOD
I don't go to the beach and/or a picnic without my baskets because the sand easily goes right through and cleans itself off before I bring them into the house. I'm also obsessed with keeping all of my blankets stuffed in them when I'm at home. The use of them is so multi purposed, and they help keep a lot of things around my house in a stylish storage.
If you're looking for a multi functional bag or storage I highly recommend these baskets.
My life hack to looking cute around the house for myself and my husband is to wear mom jeans. This is going to sound very old of me but the stretch and fit is so cozy. I can still dress comfortable to do household stuff and be ready to dine and dash out of the house in something aside from yoga pants and a t-shirt.
As much as I would love to live in my yoga pants, it gets so hot in the summer to be acceptable. When PacSun reached out to me about a collaboration on the denim line that they have I was so excited. I've been shopping at PacSun for as long as I can remember and a lot of my bikinis from my recent trip to Mexico I ordered from them.
Let's just say I'm a little married to the idea of mom jeans for my petite frame.
Go workout today to pump up your bodies energy. Also start normalcy in your life after a long holiday weekend.
Write down your goals for tomorrow. Little tip if your not a big pen and paper person is to text yourself some goals. I have saved my phone number as GOALS for this very reason.
It's ok to drink more today than a typical Monday, but pump the brakes mid afternoon.
Have fun, but don't stay out too late. Get home by the time you would if it were a normal day, and take a moment to strategize your goals that you wrote down earlier.
Give yourself a chance to sober up enough to start your short week with purpose.
PS. I'm very bummed I had to shorten this post to have it out by this afternoon and I wrote an entire page that was sooo good and it wasn't saved! I hit the save button but it didn't save the long post I created for you all. I'm so sorry but I wanted to get the main points out to you all by this afternoon. I hope these tips help you today.
You can do it!